One of the largest independent property companies, with services that include, residential sales, lettings, property management, financial services and conveyancing
Specialist surveyors covering all aspects of professional property surveys from Mortgage Valuations through to Building Surveys. These products are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Thomas Oliver Latest Blogs.
Looking after your Wealth.
Are you in control of your wealth? More importantly, are you in control of your future wealth?
At Thomas Oliver we are specialists in Wealth Management and Retirement Planning, and our strategy is simple…to provide you with the most suitable advice to plan for today and tomorrow!
We are based in Hertfordshire and our advisers are able to visit you at both home and office, at your convenience.
So if you want advice on Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Protection, Life Assurance, Wills or on a wide range of financial planning, please call us today on 01707 872000.
Peace of mind.
As part of Openwork, one of the UK’s largest Financial Services Networks, you can be safe in the knowledge that the product providers we have access to, are people you have heard of, and who are there with one specific purpose, to deliver the most suitable product to meet your needs and expectations.
Our advisers have over 100 years of collective experience in the Financial Services Industry, and are both highly skilled and qualified to give you the most suitable advice, whichever area of Financial Services advice you need
- HSBC eyes listing of £20bn UK bank
- Thai crisis deepens as PM calls election
- China inflation slows on lower food prices
- Japanese Q3 growth revised down
- Asia bourses mixed despite US jobs data
- Independent Scots face higher food bills
- QBE profit warning sends shares tumbling
- N Korea confirms purge of top adviser
- Ukraine security services allege coup plot
- Cerberus offers investors way out of guns
- South Africans join in prayer for Mandela
- Bob Diamond’s comeback attracts investors
- FT investigation : Scandal at God’s bank
- A perilous time to switch Italy’s voting
- Thai PM Yingluck to call elections
- Many world leaders to mourn Mandela
- Australia thrash England in Adelaide
- Ambulances 'face long delays at A&E'
- France vows to disarm CAR militias
- Six held over football fixing claims
- N Korea confirms key dismissal
- Somalia aid bodies 'paid al-Shabab'
- Schools 'making gender bias worse'
- Middle-aged drink and drugs warning
- Fuel plan 'could bankrupt investors'
- Singapore bus death triggers riot
- VIDEO: Shanghai shrouded in pollution
- VIDEO: US gripped by winter storm
- VIDEO: Sting's Geordie accent when angry
- VIDEO: Selling the house with the Who loo
- VIDEO: 'Be on the ball' for World Cup
- VIDEO: Tour of a tidal flood damaged home
- VIDEO: Typhoon Haiyan: The key moments
- VIDEO: Helicopter pilot's funeral held
- MPs' pay rise 'fury' makes headlines
- Lily Allen returns to number one
- Camerons at No 10 for Christmas card
- We must look into our souls - Cook
- Arsenal 1-1 Everton
- Robertson beats Selby in UK final
- Arsenal draw Tottenham in FA Cup
- Six ways Manchester United can save their season
- Job vacancy growth at '15-year high'
- VIDEO: On tour with small business bus
- Parliament to pay tribute to Mandela
- VIDEO: Most people in poverty 'in work'
- Cough campaign 'picks up cancers'
- VIDEO: MP talks about depression battle
- Teenagers 'own six digital devices'
- VIDEO: Parents 'to share new baby leave'
- Microsoft disrupts ZeroAccess botnet
- VIDEO: The minute before we knew
- ,Lift-off for £1bn UK space project
- VIDEO: How to encourage girls into 'boy-biased' A-levels
- Manila crime caper is top indie film
- 25 readers' designs for a new union jack
- Quiz of the week's news
- TV psychic charged after car crash
- Surf reef 'set for April reopening'
- Booze still kills '20 people a week'
- Benefits capped in 1,000 Scots homes
- Man held over gun attack on police
- Man suffers eye injury in assault
- Bring back 50% tax rate - Kinnock
- Rogue trader fears for flood victims
- SA parliament to remember Mandela
- Egypt recovers ancient stolen statue
- US defence chief visits Pakistan
- Japan's economic growth revised down
- Huge pro-EU rally grips Ukraine
- Greece sees end of recession in 2014
- Brazil football season's violent end
- Ruling party ahead in Venezuela poll
- UN inspectors visit Iran plant
- Court frees pro-Morsi protest women
- US citizen home after N Korea ordeal
- Dylan's guitar sells for $965k
- In pictures: Mourning Mandela
- In pictures: These precious things
- Day in pictures: 6 December 2013
- Nelson Mandela: A life in pictures
- Your pictures: Pairs
- Day in pictures: 5 December 2013
- In pictures: Vintage Stones
- In pictures: Winter storm hits UK
- VIDEO: House of Commons
- Nelson Mandela: his economic legacy
- Why don't French books sell abroad?
- VIDEO: Kadir Nelson's Mandela New Yorker cover
- How I learned to love the sari
- US army veteran aims to be sole trader
- In pictures: The Art of Building 2013
- Profile: Florence mayor Matteo Renzi
- Is piracy possible on any object?