One of the largest independent property companies, with services that include, residential sales, lettings, property management, financial services and conveyancing
Specialist surveyors covering all aspects of professional property surveys from Mortgage Valuations through to Building Surveys. These products are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Thomas Oliver Latest Blogs.
Looking after your Wealth.
Are you in control of your wealth? More importantly, are you in control of your future wealth?
At Thomas Oliver we are specialists in Wealth Management and Retirement Planning, and our strategy is simple…to provide you with the most suitable advice to plan for today and tomorrow!
We are based in Hertfordshire and our advisers are able to visit you at both home and office, at your convenience.
So if you want advice on Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Protection, Life Assurance, Wills or on a wide range of financial planning, please call us today on 01707 872000.
Peace of mind.
As part of Openwork, one of the UK’s largest Financial Services Networks, you can be safe in the knowledge that the product providers we have access to, are people you have heard of, and who are there with one specific purpose, to deliver the most suitable product to meet your needs and expectations.
Our advisers have over 100 years of collective experience in the Financial Services Industry, and are both highly skilled and qualified to give you the most suitable advice, whichever area of Financial Services advice you need
- Cybernats ‘bullying’ business into silence
- French court eases pressure on Lagarde
- News Corp adopts ‘poison pill’ in split
- US senators raise flag over SoftBank’s Sprint bid
- Fears of policy panic over secret service
- Fire in the people’s home
- Kuroda promises to stabilise bond market
- P&G buoyed by return of Lafley
- Germany shows way on and off the pitch
- Quality European shares still look cheap
- MI5 'approached Woolwich suspect'
- Tiger attack wildlife worker dies
- Two held after plane alert over UK
- Afghan Taliban attack central Kabul
- Bercow's McAlpine tweet libellous
- Nigeria Boko Haram camps 'destroyed'
- Plane 'fire' closes Heathrow runways
- Hit-and-run driver admits killing
- BBC abandons £100m digital project
- 'Poor response' to Iraq abuse claims
- Man murdered wife in 'jealous rage'
- Cockroaches evolving to evade traps
- Lesbian drama is Cannes favourite
- Co-op halts new business lending
- Germany reports sluggish growth
- Calls grow for 'snoopers' charter'
- Clegg quotes Koran in peace appeal
- Big rise in medical trial volunteers
- Some statins 'raise diabetes risk'
- Sex education struggles with porn
- New curriculum workload 'too high'
- Faltering Facebook phone is delayed
- Amazon reveals fan fiction platform
- Genetics of white tigers pinpointed
- Richard III buried in 'untidy grave'
- West End marks 350 years of theatre
- British hopefuls up for US TV awards
- The Loop: Kulture Klub
- Dog years: The calculator
- Klopp relishing 'perfect' occasion
- Blackburn appoint Bowyer as manager
- McIlroy & Donald miss Wentworth cut
- Froch swears on Kessler revenge
- Is F1 real racing any more?
- PC accused of police station assault
- Yachtsman saved by call to Jewsons
- No Whyte-Green link over Rangers
- Shortfall of £62m in mining clean-up
- Area sealed off after explosion
- Two jailed for murder of teenager
- Biker dies in crash on Severn bridge
- Factory fire crews dampen down
- Belmokhtar 'supervised' Niger bombs
- 'Tanzanian shot' in gas crackdown
- China-Swiss free-trade deal sealed
- UN hails 'historic' Obama drone vow
- Extra police heading for Stockholm
- Author investigated for 'clown' gibe
- Ecuador president starts third term
- Guatemala extradites ex-leader to US
- Syria 'to attend peace conference'
- Thousands protest in Bahrain sit-in
- US bridge collapse 'caused by lorry'
- Arizona sheriff 'profiled' Hispanics
- Your pictures: Small things
- Day in pictures: 24 May 2013
- In pictures: Kabul kids on wheels
- In pictures: Masseurs of Mumbai
- In pictures: Keeping cool in India's heat wave
- Day in pictures: 23 May 2013
- Day in pictures: 22 May 2013
- In pictures: India's fading trams
- VIDEO: House of Commons
- VIDEO: Footage from on board stricken plane
- VIDEO: The Queen and her passion for horses
- VIDEO: Bercow 'surprised' over tweet ruling
- VIDEO: Nothing suspicious on diverted plane
- VIDEO: BBC 'mortified' by failed project
- VIDEO: Chinese farmer creates 'bionic arms'
- VIDEO: Yachtsman saved by call to Jewsons
- VIDEO: Flintshire fire 'stay indoors' warning
- How to speak Franglais
- 10 things we didn't know last week
- Week in pictures: 18-24 May 2013
- Stockholm riots throw spotlight on Swedish inequality
- 'Porn made me think sex was brutal'
- Quiz of the week's news
- What do radical Islamists actually believe in?
- TV and tech, learning to live together