One of the largest independent property companies, with services that include, residential sales, lettings, property management, financial services and conveyancing
Specialist surveyors covering all aspects of professional property surveys from Mortgage Valuations through to Building Surveys. These products are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Thomas Oliver Latest Blogs.
Looking after your Wealth.
Are you in control of your wealth? More importantly, are you in control of your future wealth?
At Thomas Oliver we are specialists in Wealth Management and Retirement Planning, and our strategy is simple…to provide you with the most suitable advice to plan for today and tomorrow!
We are based in Hertfordshire and our advisers are able to visit you at both home and office, at your convenience.
So if you want advice on Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Protection, Life Assurance, Wills or on a wide range of financial planning, please call us today on 01707 872000.
Peace of mind.
As part of Openwork, one of the UK’s largest Financial Services Networks, you can be safe in the knowledge that the product providers we have access to, are people you have heard of, and who are there with one specific purpose, to deliver the most suitable product to meet your needs and expectations.
Our advisers have over 100 years of collective experience in the Financial Services Industry, and are both highly skilled and qualified to give you the most suitable advice, whichever area of Financial Services advice you need
- Q&A: What now for Greece after Syriza win
- Athens and creditors dig in on Greek debt
- Russia downgraded to ‘junk’ by S&P
- Microsoft warns over PC software unit
- Ministers impose curbs on fracking
- BP to freeze global salaries
- US east coast braced for blizzard
- London faces surfeit of expensive new homes
- Kurds claim victory over Isis in Kobani
- Former oligarch died owing UK £46m, court told
- Facebook tries to get personal with video ads
- Rough diamonds suffer hard times
- Election spells end of two-party system
- Who trains ‘plug and play’ generation?
- Dollar rally only just getting started
- Germany warns Greece over debts
- Argentina disbands intelligence body
- Litvinenko 'killed on third attempt'
- Snow emergency declared in US
- I'd probably cheat again - Armstrong
- FBI cracks 'Russian spy ring'
- Post-Ebola 'Marshall Plan' needed
- Fighter jet crash in Spain kills 10
- Miliband to pledge longer care visits
- Crime victims let down, says review
- Dementia 'link' to common drugs
- Cumberbatch sorry for 'coloured' comment
- Election countdown and Greece reaction - papers
- Gordon Corera: Will Litvinenko inquiry find answers?
- Rescuing women from forced marriage
- Election that is impossible to call
- Why aren't markets panicking about Greece?
- VIDEO: Greek elections: What next?
- VIDEO: How was Malaysia Airlines 'hacked'?
- Seven insane ways tech will change news
- Court bans child being named Nutella
- UK minister makes Taiwan watch gaffe
- Arsenal draw Middlesbrough in FA Cup
- Rochdale 1-4 Stoke City
- Murray ready for Kyrgios and crowd
- Van Persie unsure over new contract
- Armstrong charm is false - Andreu
- Russia's credit rating cut to junk
- Families hit by cuts report says
- Fracking moratorium rejected by MPs
- Cameron: Hoax call 'did no harm'
- Cosmetic surgery 'popularity falls'
- Heartburn 'could be sign of cancer'
- Siblings in care 'forced apart'
- More private students get state loans
- Facebook complies with Turkey block
- TalkTalk forces porn filter choice
- Metal explosions 'driven by charge'
- Risk of extreme weather 'doubles'
- Greek singer Demis Roussos dies
- Redmayne win raises Oscars chances
- The sheikh who listened to Nazi radio
- 10 things we didn't know last week
- Fred Talbot 'propositioned' boy, 15
- Gang who cut off man's finger jailed
- Biggest hospital to be handed over
- Murder charge after man goes missing
- Kelly defends role over On The Runs
- Prisoner absconds from jail leave
- Firm's collapse 'caused by mistake'
- £8,600 to end council Porsche deal
- Africa urged to act over Boko Haram
- Egypt doctor 'convicted in FGM case'
- Obama attends India's Republic Day
- Indian cartoonist RK Laxman dies
- Bettencourt exploitation trial opens
- Putin Ukraine remark nonsense - Nato
- Missing Mexico journalist found dead
- Mission to Venezuela denied access
- Islamic State 'driven out of Kobane'
- Mubarak's sons released from prison
- Device triggers White House alert
- Ex-CIA officer leaked Iran plan
- Day in pictures: 26 January 2015
- In pictures: Australia Day 2015
- Week in pictures: 17-23 January 2015
- In pictures: Saudi King Abdullah mourned
- Day in pictures: 23 January 2015
- Picture power: Tear gas at Kenyan primary school
- Your pictures: Cold weather
- Instagram: The 'homeless' chief executive
- VIDEO: Treasury Committee
- VIDEO: 'Storm of immense scale' due in US
- VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal fighter jet crash
- VIDEO: Auschwitz survivors reunited 70 years on
- VIDEO: Ukraine civilians 'caught in firing line'
- VIDEO: Footage of Mexico volcano erupting
- VIDEO: Armstrong: 'I'd probably cheat again'
- VIDEO: Man interrupts woman bishop ceremony
- VIDEO: Auschwitz survivor's search for twin
- Five ways an American changed how Sherlock Holmes looks and talks
- In pictures: Church of England's first woman bishop consecration
- VIDEO: Aerial video of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- The camera that captured readers' lives
- Taking the plunge
- Inside the secret US Air Force UFO documents
- The petrolhead and his hit car website
- Saudi men call for 'no girls on Twitter'