Why you could benefit from a free initial consultation with a financial planner
Thursday 24 October, 2019
Vishal Gulrajani, financial adviser in North London and Hertfordshire reviews why you could benefit from financial planning. Vishal offers a free initial consultation before charging for financial advice. If you would like to organise a consultation please contact a member of our financial planning team in Goff’s Oak, Hertfordshire on 01707 872000.
Vishal Gulrajani, Financial Adviser in Goff’s Oak & Cheshunt, Hertfordshire said:
‘When I became a financial planner many people including my friends and family had no idea what I actually did. Some thought I was just providing financial advice to very wealthy clients, some thought I bought and sold stocks and shares and was essentially a qualified gambler, while others believed that they couldn’t afford to even have an initial chat with me about their finances. You will be glad to know that organising an initial consultation with me is free and actually at my expense. I encourage anyone who is looking to set up financial planning to come and meet me so we can discuss the best financial options available to you. Below I will review the 7 ways I believe I can help you create and manage your wealth, whether you’re starting with £1000 or have £1 million to invest.’
Seven ways you could benefit from speaking to me about your financial planning
- I will always make sure you have or are building towards a cash reserve for emergency expenses as this is the starting point for anyone before saving towards retirement or investing.
- I will devise a financial plan with you that includes what you actually want to achieve and how you want to make your money work for you. I will make sure we achieve your current and future financial goals.
- I make sure you have a balance in your life and will give you the confidence that you can spend on holidays and cruises so you can enjoy life but have enough money to live on as you get older.
- I am impartial and will always act in your best interests as I do not get paid differently depending on what funds I select for you. I get paid from you, so it is in my interest to make sure your wealth grows because that is how I get rewarded too.
- I invest for the long-term with the intention of making your money grow over time and I invest to withstand downturns and recessions. Many people panic during a recession and sell when their investments are at an all-time low, so they make losses when actually this could be an opportunity to invest for the long-term.
- I make sure you are properly insured as we need to plan for a worst-case scenario in case of ill health or death which could be detrimental to your family. The motto is plan for the worst and hope for the best.
- Finally, I can review your taxes to ensure you invest tax efficiently and consider how to invest your income if you incur raises or bonuses. Again, we will balance this with spending and enjoying yourself, but we will also save and invest for your future too.
Vishal Gulrajani, Financial Planner in Goff’s Oak & Cheshunt, Hertfordshire continued:
‘Now the above is a generic overview of how I manage and grow my client’s wealth. I have kept it simple because life is as easy and as simple as you want it to be. If you want to have a financial planner that doesn’t use complicated jargon and wants to work with you to achieve your financial goals in a simple straightforward way, then please get in touch for a free initial financial planning consultation at my expense on 01707 872000. Remember plan for the worst and hope for the best.’
Please note: The value of an investment and the income from it could go down as well as up. The return at the end of the investment period is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.